Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 49: Laredo

Well this week was easily the fastest week of my mission.

We spent a lot of time with our investiagor JJ. He is super hungry to know about the church. It's crazy how much he wants to learn. We just had to check and make sure he was doing it for the right reasons. He was open and told us in the beginning that he just wanted to learn so he could bascially prove it wrong but we have had many lessons and I think that he is understanding everything better. 

Alan also went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead!! I was super proud of him!!!

Tommorow is transfers and we still don't know what will happen. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to stay here in Laredo but you never know what the Lord has in store for us. 

This week was really good! It wasn't too hot but it's starting to get there. People say that we have been lucky and usually it's already well over 100 this time of the year. I can't even imagine that! Sometimes we walk outside and I feel like we just walked into an oven! But i love it so much. The people here are super loving and charitable and are willing to help us out. I really love everyone here. I'm excited for wherever this new transfer will take me. I'm pretty sure that elder Rosero and I will both stay but I'm not sure. We will find out some time today! I do know however that God will put me where he needs me and I will be where he wants me to be. 

This week was awesome! I hope that you all have an amazing 4th of July!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment